Monday, March 23, 2009

Knit Baby Gifts: Socktopus!

I've had a lot of friends and coworkers have babies recently, so I thought I'd show you the knit items I've given as gifts. This first post is one of my favorites - the Socktopus. I love this!




I made this entirely out of leftovers from prior projects, and couldn't stop working on it. It was just so cute that every time I finished a new leg I made my husband come and look at it. He's a very patient man :)

I think this is a great gift pattern because it's gender neutral (this purple guy was made for a baby girl, but a different color could easily work for a boy), and something that's definitely different than most of the other gifts expectant parents will receive.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Thea said...

Adorable!

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home