Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Hair flowers


I created a hair comb that I might wear on my wedding using a sprig of fake flowers and a plastic comb from Micheals. I literally threw it together in a minute or two, and I think it came out pretty well. Since I'm not set on how I'll wear my hair yet I'm not sure I'll end up using the hair flowers, but since it cost only a couple of dollars I won't feel bad if it is left out.

As always, I apologize for the badly taken photo, and I promise that my hair will look better than that on the big day.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where have you gone??? Love the comb but want to know what has been going on with your knitting? Are you going to make cutie white socks for your wedding night???!!! Keep us posted.

2:01 PM  
Blogger BurlingtonBride said...

Hi there -- just a cross post from my blog (wasn't sure if you'd check in).

I'm so glad you're considering having photos taken with Tony. He was very helpful suggesting poses etc because I didn't feel naturally sexy as it's a little strange at first.

I brought 5 outfits and arrived with my hair and make-up done (I just had my hair trimmed and blow dried and had my make-up done at the MAC counter at Bloomingdale's that morning).

I'd be happy to share a few more images if you'd like to email me at burlingtonbride at yahoo.com. I kept my photos pretty PG rated, but if you're more comfortable he can accommodate you. Let him know I sent you!

11:05 AM  
Blogger edward and lilly said...

This is really pretty

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home