Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Whew

Wow - I got engaged and then promptly fell off the face of the planet. Life got very busy and I forgot about this blog until I stumbled over my old posts today.

Two moves and a year and a half of marriage later, I think I'm ready to start again. One of the many nice parts of marriage is that now I have a (usually) willing photographer to document my craft adventures. He may even be making more of an appearance on this blog in the future...

But for now, I'm saying "Hello again!"

1 Comments:

Blogger Sandra Rose said...

well I'm glad you are posting again, I found my way here via your flickr photo album - I hope you keep posting at both :-)

I've recently picked up my knitting again - I'm enjoying seeing your own adventures in it...

11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home