Monday, January 29, 2007

IK Heart Sachet

I haven’t posted in a while (not that anyone’s noticed), but it’s not because I haven’t been knitting. I’m still chugging away at Avast. I’ve joined the arms to the body, which feels like a big achievement because I get to decrease for the raglan every right side row. The downside of having the entire sweater on the needles is that it feels like a huge, unwieldy beast, and takes me ages to get through a row.

To break up the monotony, I’ve been working on the heart sachet pattern from Interweave knits in some leftover sock yarn. The mitered squares are fun, and it’s a great way to use up some of the small balls of leftovers that I never know what to do with. I’ve completed one heart, but haven’t stuffed it, and am beginning another.

p.s. Is it lame that I like the little rhyme in this post's title?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home